Ujjwala Yojana Online Registration 2021 pmujjwalayojana.com PM Ujjawala Yojana Apply online PMUY application form pdf download free gas connection. Hello Friends. Today we will tell you about Ujjwala Yojana Registration 2021. This scheme has been started by our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. Citizens of India should not be inconvenienced. And citizens get maximum benefits. Working in this direction, this gift is being given by the government to the women of the country.
Ujjwala Yojana Online Registration 2021
Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 have started. And women from poor families can get free gas connection from this scheme. With the help of free gas connection, it will be easy for the housewives to cook. And they don’t even have to work hard for it. If you also want to apply in this scheme. So read all the information given here carefully.
We are keeping you informed with more information. Which is very beneficial for the scheme. So it is necessary for the applicants. How to apply for the scheme And what is the eligibility related to it and things related to documents. We are sharing all the information here with you.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Online Apply
This scheme related to gas connection was mentioned by the Prime Minister in the budget session 2018. According to which 8 crore gas connections will be given to poor people under the scheme. Families who are unable to take gas connection. And are forced to work on the old-fashioned chulhas. Assistance will be given to them by linking them with this scheme.
And now when we have reached 2021. So the government will provide gas connections to more people with the help of the scheme. Efforts are being made to provide assistance to the poor families in every way under the scheme. To apply, it is mandatory for the applicant to be from a BPL family.
PMUY Application Form 2021
The benefits of Ujjwala Yojana 2021 are as follows:
- Poor families will get the main benefit of the scheme.
- Families who live below the poverty line. Among them, women members will get an opportunity to apply in this scheme.
- Only female applicants can apply in this scheme.
- Free LPG connections will be given to the women of the country as per the scheme.
- The age of the beneficiary woman will be valid only 18 years or more. If you are under Then you will definitely be able to take advantage.
- As in every household, women cook food in the house. So in such a situation, they will get a lot of benefit through this scheme.
- Now women will be able to cook food easily. Cooking in the old fashioned way. He started having health problems.
- This scheme will help in improving their health.
- So far, close to 8 crore gas connections have been distributed to the people of the country.
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021|
|launch date||01 May 2016|
|embarked upon||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|under||india central government|
|main objective||Reducing problems caused by old stoves|
|benefits of the scheme||providing gas connection|
|total budget||8000 crores|
|beneficiary||poor women of the country|
PM Ujjwala Yojana Application Form 2021
The list of gas connections given in various states so far is as follows:
|Name of the State||Total Number of Connection Provided|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|Daman and Diu||427|
You can know from the eligibility of the scheme. Whether you can apply according to this scheme or not. If you also meet all the rules. So apply your application as soon as possible. So that you get maximum benefit.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Apply Online 2021
The eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 is as follows:
- First of all, it is mandatory for the name of the applicant to be in the 2011 census list.
- Only women can apply.
- As per the age, the applicant must be 18 years of age or above.
- To apply, the applicant must be from the BPL family.
- To take advantage of the scheme, it is necessary to have a bank account.
- And most importantly, the woman must be a resident of India.
To avail benefits related to any scheme. First of all, it is necessary to attach the documents attached with the application form. In such a situation, if you know which documents are required with the application form. So every process will be easy for you.
Documents for Ujjwala Yojana:
- Municipal Chairman Urban Area BPL Certificate or
- Panchayat Pradhan Rural Area BPL Certificate
- Aadhar Card / Voter Card
- 14 point declaration in prescribed copy (signed by applicant)
- BPL Ration Card
- Aadhar number of all family members
- Passport size photo
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Information
- Address proof
- caste certificate
PM Ujjwala Yojana Apply Online
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021. If you also want to know this. So follow the below method. So that you can also apply without any inconvenience.
Ujjwala Yojana Application Process: PM Free Gas Connection Online Apply
- Firstly, the applicant woman has to visit the official website. Click on the link given here.
- Now the main page of the official website has opened in front of you.
- Go through the process to download the application form given here. And after downloading the form, fill all the information asked in it.
- Information like Aadhar card number, name address, mobile number has been asked in the application form. Fill it all in first.
- After filling the details, attach your documents. Which are asked with the form.
- Now get your form verified with the gas agency with all the information.
- After submitting the application form, you have to wait for 10 to 15 days. After this you will be issued LPG gas connection.
Now you too are able to take advantage of the scheme. After completing your application process, you will get your own gas connection in a few days. If you are facing any problem in the information related to the scheme. Or you want to ask any query regarding Ujjwala Yojana. So call on the helpline number given here. This number has been provided by the department for the benefit of the people.
PM Ujjwala Yojana helpline number – 1800 -2333 – 555 or PMUY Toll free number – 1906.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|HSSC Home||Click here|
How many applications I can fill under PMUY 2.0?
One female per one household can fill the online form.
What is PM Ujjwala 2.0 help Line Numbers?
1800-266-6696 is a toll-free Ujjwala helpline number.
I do not know English, can infill the online application form in Hindi?
Yes, you can fill the form in Hindi.
To check the gas connections list under PMUY 2.0?
Go to the official web portal.