SBI PO Recruitment 2021State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India all over India. Eligible candidates may apply online from official website www.sbi.co.in from 5th to 25th October 2021.
all the details related to SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, apply online, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, syllabus, result, previous paper etc are given below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Notification & Apply Online
|recruitment organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|post name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Approx Rs. 45000/- per month|
|Last date to apply||25 October 2021|
| State Bank Of India (SBI)
SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Advt No. CRPD/PO/2021-22/18
- apply start: 5.10.2021
- Apply Last Date: 25.10.2021
- Preliminary Exam Date: November 2021
- M.AINS Exam: December 2021
- General / OBC / EWS: 50 750/-
- SC / ST / PWD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Type: Online
- 21-30 years (as on 1.4.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
3 Post Details and Qualification
|post name||vacancy||Eligibility (as on 31.12.2021)|
3 Selection Process
The selection process of SBI PO 2021 consists of the following steps:
- SBI PO Preliminary Exam (CBT)- 100 marks
- SBI PO Mains Exam (CBT) + Descriptive Test- 250 marks
- SBI PO Interview / Group Discussion- 50 marks
- document verification
- medical examination
3 SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- period of time: 1 Hour
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
- Candidate 10 times Number of Vacancies SBI PO Preliminary Exam will qualify and will be called for SBI PO Main Exam
- pay attention: There no sectional cutoff In SBI PO Prelims as well as SBI PO Mains exam.
3 SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- period of time: Three hours
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT) + descriptive
- descriptive test of English Language (Letter Writing and Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks in the time duration of 30 minutes.
- Candidate 3 times Number of vacancies will be qualified in SBI PO Mains Exam and they will be called for SBI PO Interview / Group Discussion
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|data analysis and interpretation||35||60|
|General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40|
3 SBI PO Interview / Group Discussion:
Taking into account the social distancing and safety measures required due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the third phase may include: (I) Interview Only (50 Marks) or (ii) Interview (30 Marks) and Group Exercise (20 Marks). Candidates will have to obtain minimum qualifying marks in Phase-III to be considered for final selection.
how to apply
- Check Eligibility From Official Notification
- Click on the apply online link given below
- Fill up the application form
- upload required documents
- pay fees
- print application form
3 important link
3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
3 How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021-22?
3 What is the last date to apply for SBI PO 2021-22?
3 What is SBI PO 2021 Prelims Exam Date?
In the first week of November 2021