UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 Apply | UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Online Registration | UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Application Form | UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Benefits and Eligibility
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission It was launched on 6 January 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath. farmers of the state in order to increase the income of Under this scheme, a program of Kisan Mela will be organized to provide many benefits to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, information about new technology used in agriculture and new schemes of the government will also be provided to the farmers. So today we will guide you through this article of ours. UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 We are going to provide all the important information related to application, eligibility, documents etc., so read our article till the end.
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
Under this mission, agricultural fairs will be organized at the block level. Under this scheme, agricultural programs will be run from January 6 to January 21 in all 824 development blocks of UP. all farmers of the state UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 To take advantage of the benefits, one can participate in the program organized by the government in the state. And you can take advantage of many types of facilities. This is a welfare scheme for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh. UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 Under this, programs have been organized in 303 blocks of the state on 6th January and next week also programs will be organized in 303 blocks and on 21st January, farmers useful demonstrations, agricultural fairs, scientific talks and progressive farmers were also honored in 201 development blocks of the state. Will go
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Mahotsav
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission It has been started to increase the income of the farmers. All the products produced by the farmers have been included under this mission. Now the program of Rajya Gun Mahotsav will be organized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Last year this program had to be postponed due to corona virus infection. But now this year Gun Mahotsav will be organized in Lucknow. The event will be organized by the Sugar Industry and Sugarcane Development Department. The date and place of this event will be announced soon. It is believed that this Gun Mahotsav can be held on February 13 and 14. The breeding of jaggery and its related products will be showcased in the Gud Mahotsav.
- The main objective of organizing this festival is that more and more people participate in the festival and become aware of the properties and range of jaggery. Efforts will be made by the government to spread the promotion of jaggery.
- in this festival sugarcane farmers from the state and experts from agriculture and food processing sector will also be involved in this program.
- From jaggery chocolates to sweets, kheer etc., there will be delicacies in the festival. The Research Council and Sugarcane Research Institutes have prepared chocolates of different flavors and other products for this festival. There are more than 100 products of jaggery in Muzaffarnagar.
- Jaggery will be promoted through this festival, which will increase the income of the farmers and employment opportunities will also increase at the local level. The festival will be inaugurated by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 In Highlights
transparent farmer service scheme
Purpose of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
Main objective of this scheme all the farmers of the state Doubling the income of This UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 Agriculture related information will be provided to the farmers in the Kisan Melas and farmers will also be rewarded. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath says that to fulfill the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the income of farmers has to be doubled by 2022 and the farmers of the country have to be overcome through this scheme. Progress has to be taken.
Launching the ‘Kisan Kalyan Mission’ to fulfill the Prime Minister’s resolve to double the income of farmers through the development of agriculture and agro-based activities. #UPCM Wealth @myogiadityanath Yes… https://t.co/nPSxv1ax1Z
— CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) January 6, 2021
Benefits of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the farmers of the state.
- Under this scheme, agricultural programs will be organized for the farmers of the state in 824 development blocks.
- UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 Agriculture based activities like animal husbandry, horticulture etc. have also been included under this.
- Under these programs to the farmers of UP agricultural information as well as awards will be given.
- Under this scheme, programs will be run from January 6 to January 21. In this scheme, the first phase will be organized from January 6 and the second phase will be organized on January 13 and the third phase will be organized on January 21.
- In the program of 6 January, farmers’ production organizations (FPOs) and women were also advised to take benefits of government schemes by joining the group through self-help groups.
- Under these organized programs, along with giving information about the schemes to the farmers, they will also be benefited.
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 Of document (eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of UP.
- Under this scheme, only the farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be considered eligible.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Address proof
- identity card
- mobile number passport size photo
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 In application How Do ?
State Interested Beneficiaries UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 If you want to take advantage of the scheme, then follow the steps given below and take advantage of the scheme.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Agriculture Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Going to this home page, the option of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission online application will appear, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form, after filling all the information, you will have to click on the submit button. In this way your online application will be done.
- If you do not want to apply online, then you can also apply by going to the concerned department and participate in the program organized by the government.