Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme 2021: 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION) COURSE COMMENCING – JAN 2022. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under. There is no application fee to apply for Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme 2021. Indian Navy Technical Entry Scheme 2021-2022/ Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Jan 2022 all details are given below.
Indian Navy B. Tech Cadet Entry Scheme Jan 2022 Course
10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
- Apply Start: 1.10.2021
- Apply Last Date: 10.10.2021
- Born Between 2 Jul 2002 to 1 Jan 2005
✅ Vacancy Details
- Executive Branch: 5 Post
- Executive & Technical Branch: 30 Post
✅ Eligibility for Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme
- Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Who Can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2021 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank published by NTA.
✅ Selection Process of Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
The selection process of Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme 2021 includes the following stages:
- Shortlisting of Candidates for SSB
- SSB Interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam: SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Stage I test consists of the Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 04 days.
- Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
✅ How to Apply for Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 1 Oct 2021. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile. The procedure for applying online is explained below
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail addresses, mobile numbers are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/ 12th certificates), 10th class mark sheet, 12th class mark sheet, JEE (Main)- 2021 scorecard (indicating All India Rank), and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/ TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of the online application form and carry it along with original certificates/ documents while appearing for SSB interview.
✅ Important Links