Indian Army has announced notification for 134th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2022 for unmarried Male Engineering Graduates. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply Online.
Indian Army has released a recruitment notification for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134) commencing in Jan 2022 on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates can download Indian Army Recruitment 2021 from 17 August 2021. Eligible and Interested unmarried Male Engineering Graduates can apply for Indian Army Trained Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2021 on or before 15 September 2021.
Vacancies are available for Civil/ Building Construction Technology, Architecture, Mechanical etc. under Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army
The candidates can check more details on Indian Army TGC 134 such as vacancy details, the application process, eligibility, selection process below in this article.
Post Name – Technical Graduate Course-133 (Only for Unmarried Candidates)
Indian Army TGC 134 Important Dates
Starting Date of Online application – 17 August 2021
Last date to submit online application – 15 September 2021 till 3 PM
Indian Army TGC 134 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 29
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology – 10
- Architecture – 1
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 3
- Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 8
- Information Technology (IT) – 3
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 2
- Micro Electronics & Microwave – 01
- Telecommunication Engineering – 1
- Electronics & Communication – 1
- Satellite Communication – 1
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace –
- Avionics – 1
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation – 02
- Fibre Optics – 01
- Production – 01
- Industrial/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt – 01
- Workshop Technology – 01
20 to 27 years
Indian Army TGC 134 Eligibility Criteria:
Indian Army TGC Educational Qualification:
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Indian Army TGC 134 Age Limit:
20 to 27 years (as on 01 July 2021)
A citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India
Indian Army TGC 134 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Candidates – The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff marks set for each Engineering discipline/stream. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment – After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will 10 have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- Stage Selection – Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Examination – The Candidates who shall clear all stages of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
- Joining Letter – Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Indian Army TGC 134 Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Indian Army TGC 134 Application Link is available from 17 August to 15 September 2021.
• Starting Date – 17-August-2021
• Last Date – 15-September-2021
• Admit Card – Available Soon
• Exam Date – Available Soon
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 134 th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134) commencing in Jan 2022 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Note. The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to
submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they
fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Type of Commission
(a) Grant of Commission. Selected candidates will be granted Short Service
Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or
the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances
admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful
completion of training.
(b) Permanent Commission. On successful completion of training cadets will be
granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
(c) Ante Date Seniority. One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will
be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lt.
Rank Level Pay (in ₹)
Lieutenant Level 10 56,100 – 1,77,500
Captain Level 10B 61,300-1,93,900
Major Level 11 69,400-2,07,200
Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A 1,21,200-2,12,400
Colonel Level 13 1,30,600-2,15,900
Brigadier Level 13A 1,39,600-2,17,600
Major General Level 14 1,44,200-2,18,200
Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 1,82,200-2,24,100
Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16 2,05,400-2,24,400
VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General
Level 17 2,25,000/-(fixed)
COAS Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)