IBPS PO / MT 2021Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online applications for recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/ MT) in participating banks through CRP PO/ MT-XI for 2022-23 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.ibps.in from 20 October to 10 November 2021.
all the details related to IBPS PO 2021 Notification Like eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, apply online, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, syllabus, result, previous paper etc are given below.
IBPS PO/MT 2021 Recruitment [4135 Post] Notification & Apply Online
|recruitment organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|not advice.||CRP PO / MT-XI|
|post name||Probationary Officer / Management Trainee|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Around. 50000/- per month|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Last date to apply||10 November 2021|
| Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS PO / MT 2021
Advt No. CRP PO / MT-XI
- apply start: 20.10.2021
- Apply Last Date: 10.11.22021
- Fee Last Date: 10.11.22021
- ibps po preliminary exam date: 4-11 December 2021
- ibps po mains exam date: January 2022
- General / OBC / EWS: ₹850/-
- SC / ST / PWD: 175/-
- Payment Type: Online
- 20-30 years (as on 1.10.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
3 Post Details and Qualification
|post name||vacancy||Eligibility (as on 10.11.2021)|
|IBPS PO / MT||4135 (UR-1600, SC-679, ST-350, OBC-1102, EWS-404)||Graduate|
3 Selection Process
selection process of IBPS PO / MT 2021 The following steps are involved:
- preliminary written examination
- main written exam
- document verification
- medical examination
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
|english language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS based on the requirements will be shortlisted for the Online Main Examination
- There negative marking of 1/4 in both prelims and mains exam.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern:
|Reasoning and Computer Ability||45||60||60 minutes|
|General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|english language||35||40||40 minutes|
|data analysis and interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||Thirty minutes|
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum aggregate score in each test of the Online Main Examination and to be shortlisted for the Interview.
Interview for IBPS PO/MT 2021:
Candidates shortlisted in the Online Main Examination for CRP-PO/ MT-X will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/UT with the help of IBPS.
how to apply
- Check Eligibility From Official Notification
- Click on the apply online link given below
- Fill up the application form
- upload required documents
- pay fees
- print application form
3 important link
3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
3 How to Apply for IBPS PO 2021?
✔️ Apply Online from website www.ibps.in.
3 What is the last date to apply for IBPS PO/ MT 2021?
3 What is the eligibility to apply for IBPS PO MT 2021 CRP XI?
✔️ Graduation and age limit 20-30 years (as on 1.10.2021)
3 How many vacancies are advertised in IBPS PO Vacancy 2021?
13 4135 Vacancies (UR-1600, SC-679, ST-350, OBC-1102, EWS-404)