How to Complaint to President Shri Ramnath Singh Kovind Ji. Fill Online Form for Complaint to Rashtrapati Sachivalaya in India.
Friends, as we told you in our previous post “How to complain to PM” that nowadays everything is becoming digital in India. In earlier times, people used to have a lot of problem in reaching their point of view. Talking to the Prime Minister or the President, it was a big deal to have even a distance contact. But in today’s era, you all know that now the campaign to make India Digital India is going on and it is not happening slowly but very fast. People now convey their words through social media to any officer, the Chief Minister of any state, even the Prime Minister or the President. How to Write a Complaint Letter to the President of India.
President’s Secretariat Contact Helpline Number
People should not face any problem in contacting the President’s Secretariat, so Pratibha Patil, President of India, who remained from the year 2007 to 2012, started the online service to contact the President’s Secretariat directly during her tenure. After starting this service, it has become very easy for the people to convey their point of view to the President. Friends, today we will tell you according to the steps how you can reach your point and complaint to the President Shri Ramnath Singh Kovind ji by filling the online application form.
We also want to tell you on this that the first President of India, Shri Rajendra Prasad ji was elected, who completed his term from the year 1950 to the year 1962 i.e. in 12 years. This is also a general knowledge question which can be useful to you anytime, anywhere.
How to fill online application form for how to complain to President
- Readers, first of all you have to open a new page by clicking on the link given below by us.
- You can visit the official website of President’s Secretariat in either Hindi or English language and you can also apply online.
- After opening the website, you have to click on Lodge a Request or Enter Request.
- Now you will see a new page on your screen in which a form will be in front of you to fill it. The screenshot of which is given above.
- Now you have to fill full name, password, correct full address, pincode, country name, state name, telephone, mobile number and email address.
- Keep in mind that for any update related to the complaint, the President’s Secretariat Office will contact you through email and mobile number only, so fill your mobile number and email address correctly.
- Now write your complaint in detail in the box given below, whose maximum number of characters will be 4000.
- If you have any PDF then you can upload otherwise it is not necessary. After this, fill the captcha code given below and submit the letter by clicking on the submit button.
- We are giving you a link below through which you can also check the status by entering your complaint number.
President Secretariat Address
Shri Ashok Kumar
Under Secretary (Petition) President’s Secretariat Rashtrapati Bhavan
New Delhi – 110 004
E-Mail Id: email@example.com
Phone: 011 23015321