Haryana 134A Admission 2021-22: Director Elementary Education, Haryana invites online applications for admission under 134-A of Haryana School Education Rules, 2003 as amended in 2013. Under 134A, private schools will admit meritorious students from underprivileged (EWS and BPL category) in class 2 to 2. 12th. The school fees will be borne by the Haryana Education Department.
Haryana 134A Admission 2021-22 Session Online Application Form
Haryana 134-A Admission Schedule
|School registration and display of vacancies by school||9-17 October 2021|
|134-A NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION||14 October 2021|
|student registration Admission under 134-A||24 October – 7 November 2021|
|Display of list of eligible candidate||11 November 2021|
|written test for admission||14 November 2021|
|Result of written test||19 November 2021|
|First draw of lots at state level||24 November 2021|
|school admission||26 November – 8 December 2021|
Criteria for Admission under 134-A (Selection Process)
- If the child is from a government school, he/she must have secured minimum 55% marks in the previous class and minimum 50% marks in the last 4 assessment examinations.
- If the child is from a private school then he/she will have to appear in the written test conducted by the department and have to secure minimum 55% marks in it.
Instructions for Student Registration:
- Guardian visit www.134a-hr.in or click on the link given below.
- When the website opens, click on Registration and click on Student Registration.
- When the registration form opens, fill the correct information in the form carefully.
- You will get the registration number on your given mobile number, which will be useful at the time of allotment.
- Fill in all the information and click on the “Save and Next” button.
- After filling all the information click on “Submit” button.
- * It is mandatory to fill in the information in the starred field.
How to Fill the Form (Watch Video)