FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has released the latest notification for various posts like Principal Manager, Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Technical), Deputy Manager, Food Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer . Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant Manager, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade-I, etc.
all the details related to FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, apply online, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, syllabus, result, previous paper etc are given below.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 [255 Posts] Notification & Apply Online
|recruitment organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|not advice.||DR-02/2021, DR-03/2021, DR-04/2021|
|post name||various posts|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Varies post wise|
|Last date to apply||7 November 2021|
|Know||FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi – 110002|
| Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
FSSAI Recruitment 2021
- apply start: 8.10.22021
- Apply Last Date: 7.11.2021
- exam date: notify later
- General / OBC: ₹ 1500/-
- SC / ST / EWS / Women / ESM / PWD: 500/-
- Payment Type: Online
- given below (as on 7.11.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
3 Post Details and Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute; and six years’ experience in handling Administration, Finance, Human Resource Development or/ and Vigilance and Accounts matters. Or
- Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute with three years experience of handling legal matters or working as a Law Officer in a reputed Government or Autonomous Body or Research Institutes or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Law Firms Experience.
Assistant Director (Technical)
- M.Tech/PG Diploma/BEBTech
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time Course) in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized University or Institute and six years experience.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Food Science and Technology or Food and Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology OR
- Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or Degree in Veterinary Science and 3 years experience in food analysis
- Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science and Technology or Food and Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or Horticultural Science or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology OR Master’s degree in Fruit and Vegetable Technology or Food Safety and Quality Assurance. Or
- BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit and Vegetable Technology or Food Safety and Quality Assurance or Bachelor in Medicine or Veterinary Science or Fisheries or Animal Science degree of Or
- PG Diploma of at least one year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food Sector or Diet and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology
central food safety officer
- Master’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
Assistant Manager (IT)
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant engineering discipline or MCA or
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and 5 years of total experience. Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time Course) in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relations from a recognized University or Institute Or
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Psychology or Labor and Social Welfare from a recognized University or Institute Or
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. Two years professional experience in Library under Central or State Govt. or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject and vice versa. Or
- Master’s degree in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory subjects
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute with proficiency in Shorthand (80 WPM) and Typing (40 WPM – English) and/or (35 WPM Hindi) should be computer literate and proficient in using MS Office and Internet etc. .
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one year PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or equivalent degree in the relevant field. Or
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application or equivalent degree in relevant field
Junior Assistant Grade 1:
- 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
3 Selection Process
The selection process of FSSAI Recruitment 2021 consists of the following steps as given below. The detailed syllabus and exam pattern for each post are given in the Syllabus PDF given in the important link below.
- Written Test (CBT)
- document verification
- medical examination
|post name||Selection Stages||Importance|
|food analyst||Written Exam + Interview||
|technical Officer||CBT (Stage-I) + CBT (Stage-II)||
|central food safety officer|
|Assistant Manager (IT)|
|Hindi translator||CBT||CBT – 100%|
|Personal Assistant||CBT + Proficiency in Shorthand & Typing|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I|
|assistant director||CBT (Stage-I) + CBT (Stage-II) + Interview||
|Assistant Director (Technical)|
how to apply
- Check Eligibility From Official Notification
- Click on the apply online link given below
- Fill up the application form
- upload required documents
- pay fees
- print application form
3 important link