CEO Karnataka Voter List 2021 | Karnataka Voter List with Photo | Search Your Name In Karnataka Electoral Roll | Download Final Electoral Roll
Voting is one of the most important rights that Indian citizens have to practice in their day to day life. Voting is our constitutional right. In this article today, we will share with our readers the importance of voting, and also we will share the most important details about the Karnataka voter list for the year 2021. In this article, we will share with the readers a step-by-step guide through which you can download the electoral roll of Karnataka state as announced by the concerned authorities of Karnataka
CEO Karnataka Voter List 2021
The Karnataka state is about to open up its election for the year 2021 so that they can choose among the most prestigious people who will be the next Chief Minister of Karnataka. Voting is one of the most important things that the citizens of India should practice among themselves and also among all the other citizens of India. Voting helps us decide who will be the next leader of a country. It can make or break the economy and the integrity of a country.
Eligibility To Vote
To be eligible to vote in Karnataka Assembly Elections you need to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of the polling area
- The applicant must not be disqualified from voting due to specified corrupt practices or offenses relating to elections.
- Applicant must not be of an unsound mind.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen
- The applicant must be of 18 years of age on 1st January
Documents required to apply for voter ID card in Karnataka
- passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Address proof
Registration Process for Karnataka Voter ID
To register yourself as a voter in Karnataka voter lists you have to follow the following steps given here:-
- Download Form 6 available on the website
- Fill up the form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Click on submit
Note- You can also collect Form 6 from the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) or Booth Level Officer (BLO)
Offline method to apply for voter ID card in Karnataka
- First of all, you have to go to the Karnataka State election Office in your area
- Now you have to get a printed copy of form number 6 from there
- After that, you need to fill form number 6 with all the required details like name, age, address, etc.
- Now you need to attach all the required documents
- After that, you need to submit this form in Karnataka State election Office
Searching Name In Voters List
If you want to search your name in the voter list, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- First, visit the link given here
- When you click on the link, a web page will be displayed on your screen.
- On that webpage, two options will be provided to you that is-
- Click on your desired option
- Submit all the asked details
- Click on search
- The details of your voter ID will be displayed on your screen.
Voter ID Apply Online
Download CEO Karnataka Voter List
If you want to download the electoral roll of Karnataka state then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- When you click on the link a web page will be displayed on your screen.
- On that webpage, a list of Districts in Karnataka state will be displayed.
- Click on your desired District name.
- On the next web page, a list of Assembly Constituency will be displayed of that specific state.
- Click on your desired Assembly Constituency name.
- Further, a list polling station will be displayed
- Finally, on the next webpage enter the captcha code.
- Click on download
- The list will be downloaded on your device.
Direct Link to Download Final Voter List Karnataka
Procedure to view application status
- A new page will be open in front of you where you have to select your search criteria that are either by details or by EPIC number
- Now you need to enter all the required detail as per your search criteria
- After that, you need to click on the search
- By following this procedure you can view your application status
Procedure to view claims and objections with regard to electoral roll
- Visit the official site of CEO Karnataka. The home page will be open in front of you.
- Now you need to click on the list of claims and objection link
- A new page will be open in front of you where you have to enter your district, assembly, constituency, date, type, etc.
- Now you need to click on search
- By following this procedure you can view claims and objections with regard to the electoral roll
Procedure to give feedback
- First of all, go to the official website of CEO Karnataka
- The home page will be open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on suggestions/complaints link which you will find under the feedback tab
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your name, email, contact number and feedback details
- After that you need to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can give feedback
View Final Electoral Roll
- To view, you have to go to the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka
- From home page go to the “view- electoral roll 2020”
- Click on it and further options will appear
- Click “final electoral roll 2020” and a new page will appear
- District list will appear on the screen, search your district name and click on it
- Further, select your AC name and polling station wise list will display
- Search your polling station and select the link available in the opposite column
- Enter the captcha code and select the download option
- A list will appear on the computer screen
Procedure to Know Your Polling Station
- Then select “know your polling booth” option
- Select “search by EPIC Number” or “search by name“
- Enter the information and click the search option.
Procedure to File a Grievance
- Open the official website of the CEO Karnataka
- From the home page click and select the “grievance” option
- Log in with the site by your registered mobile number & password
- If you are not registered click the signup option and enter your mobile number, email id, and captcha code
- Select the register option and complete the registration procedure
- File the complaint by filling the form and submit it
Procedure to Track Grievance Application
- Enter the complaint ID/ reference NO
- Click “show status” option and status displays
For any query voter can contact on the below given helpline number:
- Toll-free 1950
- Bengaluru urban 080+1950
- Bengaluru Rural 08119+1950
- Ramnagara 08113+1950
- State voter helpline 1800 4255 1950