deen dayal upadhyaya antyodaya yojana (DDAY/DDUAY/DDAY/DDAS) for urban and rural poor | deen dayal upadhyaya antyodaya yojana launch date, age, UPSC, BC Sakhi @aajeevika.gov.in, Our country has the world’s largest youth force, which is such a power of our country that if used properly, our country can move forward and can include its name in the list of developed countries. But for this, if anything is needed, it is excellent leadership and creating a well-balanced infrastructure. The way the corrupt central government is working, it seems that we have the best leadership. Which is also working on creating a balanced infrastructure for the country. The present central government is one for all from the primary business to the fourth business. Balanced Air is creating better infrastructure So that the economy of the country can go up and per capita income can increase.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana NRLM Application Form 2022
|full name of the scheme||Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission Form|
|by whom this scheme was started||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Scheme start date||Active Now|
|who will benefit||PAN India|
|Beneficiaries||National Urban/Rural Livelihood Mission Application Form|
|Category:||Sarkari Yojana 2022|
Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana (Scheme) 2022 Last Date of Registration
In order to provide maximum employment to the people and to increase their income, many schemes are being run at present, one of which is Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana which is also known by many people as National Livelihood Mission. Under this scheme, emphasis is being laid on providing employment to the youth of the economically weaker sections of the country by making them skillful. If you want Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana 2022 If you do not know about this, then this article is going to prove to be very beneficial for you because in this article we will tell about the process of taking advantage of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana along with complete information about Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana.
What is Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana? Rahtriya Ajivika Mission
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana is a scheme run by the Central Government, whose goal is to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of rural and urban areas living in the country and make them eligible to get employment. Under the Dindayal Antyodaya Yojana, people living in different states of the country who are financially weak Skill Development So that he can get the best employment. This scheme is also being called the National Livelihood Mission, which is sitting in two parts, one rural and the other urban! In both the schemes, employment will be provided to the people of different areas i.e., people of the city in the urban plan and the people of the village in the rural plan by making them skilled. The benefits of urban planning will reach 4041 cities in the country and the benefits of rural planning will reach 4,459 blocks in the country.,
What is the purpose of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana?
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana is one of the best scheme run by the Central Government, whose main objective is to provide financial assistance to the people living in the country. Excellent employment by skilling and training the youth of weaker sections to help achieve. Under the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana, some of the youth doing abdul will be selected and trained and made skilled so that they can easily get employment. Through Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana, the lives of lakhs of youth will be saved and they will be able to get good employment.
Eligibility to avail the benefits of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana
If you are thinking of taking advantage of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana, then let us tell you that the central government has fixed some eligibility criteria to take advantage of this scheme, which are as follows:
- Only permanent residents of India will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Only the people belonging to the economically weaker section will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Only poor people from rural and urban areas will prove to be eligible applicants to take advantage of this scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant should have mobile number and passport size photograph along with all the necessary documents like Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Residence Proof, Voter ID Card etc.
How to apply online for Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana 2022?
if you Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana If you want to take advantage of the benefits, then for this you have to apply online, for which it is mandatory to follow the following steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana https://aajeevika.gov.in/ will go on.
- This website is a portal built to take advantage of the scheme, on which you must first registration have to do
- and after registering log in Will have to do
- After logging in, on the home page you will get the options of Aajeevika Grameen Express and Aajeevika Shahri Express, click on any one according to your area and after that fill in the information that will be asked of you.
- After filling click on submit button
- After this, upload the scanned copies of all the documents that will be asked from you and click on the submit button.
- In this way you can easily apply for Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana 2022 sitting at home.
Prime Minister’s new list of government scheme 2022
Address- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-
National Rural Livelihood Mission (DAY-NRLM)
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
7th floor, NDCC building-ll, Jay Singh road
New Delhi- 110001
Phone Number- 011-23461708