CBIC DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment 2021: Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM), New Delhi invites applications from meritorious sportspersons active in sports disciplines like Cricket (Men), Hockey (Men), Football (Men), Swimming 200m Freestyle (Men/Female), Athletics 200. For recruitment under sports quota for the posts of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II, Havildar, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), etc. Meter (Men/Female), Badminton Singles (Men/Female).
all the details related to CBIC DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, apply online, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, syllabus, result, previous paper etc are given below.
CBIC DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment [TA, Havaldar, MTS, Steno] Notification & Offline Form
|recruitment organization||Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM), New Delhi|
|post name||Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II, Havildar, MTS|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Varies post wise|
|job location||New Delhi|
|Last date to apply||5 November 2021|
|How to Apply||offline form|
|Know||Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi- 110002|
| Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM), New Delhi
DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
- apply start: 9.10.2021
- Apply Last Date: 5.11.2021
- 18-27 years (as on 1.9.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
3 Post Details and Qualification
|tax assistant||10||Graduation + Data Entry @ 8000 Keys Per Hour + Computer Knowledge + Sports Aptitude|
|Stenographer Grade-II||1||12th Pass + Shorthand @ 80wpm with Transcription + Sports Eligibility|
|sergeant||10||10th Pass + PET / PST + Sports Eligibility|
|meter||3||10th pass + sports qualification|
3 sports ability
Sportspersons of the above mentioned sports discipline who have won/represented medals in the following events:-
- country in an international competition with the approval of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- State/UT in Senior or Junior level National Championships organized by National Sports Federations recognized by the Department. Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by the Indian Olympic Association.
- University in an inter-university competition organized by the Association of Indian Universities/Inter-University Sports Board.
- Team of State Schools in National Sports/Sports for Schools run by All India School Sports Federation.
- Conferred with National Award in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Campaign
3 Selection Process
The selection process of DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 consists of the following steps:
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of sports certificate
- Data Entry Test / Steno Test / PET / PST (Based on Post Type)
- document verification
- medical examination
how to apply
- Check Eligibility From Official Notification
- Download the application form from the link given below
- Fill the Application Form Attach Required Documents
- On the envelope containing the application form, write “Application for the post of Tax Assistant / Stenographer Grade II / Havildar / Multi Tasking Staff under Sports Quota. name of game ________“
- send to addressAdditional Director (Cadre), Directorate General of Performance Management, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, Room No. 510, 5th Floor, Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002“
3 important link
3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
3 What is the full form of GDPM?
Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM)
3 How to apply for DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment?
✔️ Download the application form given here, fill it and send it to the given address.
3 What is the full form of CBIC?
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)