CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021: Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India invites offline applications from eligible candidates/sportsmen for direct recruitment in sports/sports on the basis of direct recruitment of Accountant, DEO, Auditor, Clerk etc in Group C. Cricket (Men), Football (Men), Hockey (Men), Badminton (Men and Women) and Table Tennis (Men and Women).
all the details related to CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, apply online, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, syllabus, result, previous paper etc are given below.
CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 DEO, Auditor, Accountant, Clerk 199 Posts Notification & Offline Form
|recruitment organization||Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)|
|not advice.||CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021|
|post name||Auditor, Accountant, Clerk, DEO Grade-A|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Varies post wise|
|How to Apply||offline|
|Last date to apply||1 November 2021|
| Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)
CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
- apply start: 2.10.2021
- Apply Last Date: 1.11.2021
- 18-27 years (as on 1.1.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
3 Post Details and Qualification
|post name||Age Range||Eligibility|
|auditor / accountant||18-27 years||Graduation + Sports Eligibility|
|Clerk / DEO||18-27 years||12th pass + sports qualification|
3 sports ability
- Sportspersons who have represented a state or country in National (Senior/Junior Category) or International Competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any of the above mentioned sports/sports.
- Sportspersons who have represented their University in the All India Inter-University Tournament organized by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports mentioned above.
3 Selection Process
selection process of CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 The following steps are involved:
- check documents
- Field Trial and Fitness Test / Skill Test
- document verification
- medical examination
how to apply
- Check Eligibility From Official Notification
- Download the application form from the link given below
- Send separate application for the posts of Auditor/ Accountant and Clerk/ DEO Grade-A.
- Fill the application form and attach self attested required documents and photograph
- Send the duly filled application form to the concerned nodal office (see notification)
3 important link